Aloaha sign! is an excellent tool to validate PDF, d2d, p7m, xmldsig and PKCS #7 signatures.
Furthermore it is possible to digitally sign virtually any filetype with any native supported smartcard.
- Validation of digital Signatures
- PKCS #7
- PDF (PKCS #1, PKCS #7 attached und detached)
- P7M / SMIME
- D2D (Arztbrief / Doctor 2 Doctor Letter)
- Validation Protocoll
- Online Revocation checks
- Offline Revocation checks
- OCSP Checks
- Certificate status information
- sign! component
- sign! is included as programming library/component
to be integrated into other applications!
The commercial version of Aloaha sign! is able to digitally sign! virtually any filetype. To be able to create a signature a native supported card is required.
Please find below a list of native supported cards:
- German Health Professional Card (HPC)
- German Health Insurance Card (eGK)
- Telesec TCOS
- Infineon Sicrypt
- D-Trust Signature Cards (Micardo and CardOS)
- GS1 Signature Card
- Belgium e-ID Card (Belpic)
- Sparkassen Card (SECCOS)
- and lots of more cards on http://www.aloaha.com/support-en/smartcards.php
Owner of an Enterprise License are also able to install a Signature Validation Web Service as explained HERE.
Should you have some further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via the webform below.