Aloaha Smartcard Connector
Aloahas´s Smartcard Connector, including a Microsoft approved CSP (Cryptographic Service Provider) and a PKCS #11, provides native, plug & play security enhancement to Microsoft Windows operating systems and Applications.
The Aloaha Smartcard Middleware supports various Smartcards such as the German Health Insurance Card, Health Professional Card, Belgium e-ID (Belpic), Swiss GS1, Italian Infocamere, SagemOrga Micardo, CardOS, Sicrypt, Mifare 4k and more...
Integration of the Aloaha Card Connector is unbelievably simple and quick. The system is operable after a 2-minute installation process.
- No complicated configurations.
- No special personalization processes.
- No headaches.
- Small Footprint
- Also available for Windows Mobile and WindowsCE
Once the CSP is installed, the Aloaha supported Smart Cards become integrated into your Windows environment, providing you with a highly secured, mobile, certificate storage solution.
With the certificates stored on your Smart Card, you can easily improve your Windows Security in many ways.
Here are some examples:
- Email protection (encrypt and sign)
- Office document protection (encrypt and sign)
- File and directories protection (certificate-based EFS / NTFS encryption)
- AloahaCrypt - Smartcard based Harddrive Encryption
- Client authenticated communication (SSL/HTTPS)
- Digitally sign electronic forms (PDF, InfoPath, SharePoint)
- VPN Authentication like MS PPTP, OpenVPN
- Windows Logon (Active Directory)
- Windows Logon without Active Directory
- CAcert suport via PKCS10
Mini Driver (Card module)
The Mini Driver (card module) extends the Aloaha Smartcard Connector’s features. By complying with the new operating systems Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2, a lot of new functions have become possible.
- ISO 7816
- Secure Pin Pad via PC/SC II
- Microsoft CSP
- Remote CSP for Card Sharing
- Microsoft Certificate Enrollment
- RSA 1024 – 2048
- Elliptic Curves (ECC)
- DES & Triple-DES
- RC2 & RC4
- MD5, SHA-1 & SHA-2
If you have further questions or you do not find your smart card in the list of supported cards please do not hesitate to contact us! Please use this form also to ask for an evaluation version!
Press Release (957,47 KB)
- Signed and verified by Microsoft
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista compliant
- Windows 2000/2003/2008 server compliant
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 compliant
- Qualified Signature Cards supported
- protected against DLL hijacking
- all binaries digitally signed
- Embedded version available for Windows Mobile and Windows CE
- Plug & Play